Invivo Wellness offers both Virtual and In-person classes in August.
Drop-in (donation-based) or use a Virtual Membership.
Check out all the classes.
Virtual | In-person
IN-PERSON CLASS POLICIES
ONLINE reservations are critical to our ability to host in-person classes. If you reserve a spot and don’t show up or cancel at the last minute, someone else loses the ability to take that class.
- Register for classes online and pay at that time. You will receive an online receipt with the reservation when payment is processed.
- There are 6 spots available and we will allow 4 spots on the waiting list.
- If you need to cancel, cancel at least 4 hours before the start of class to give a person on the waitlist the opportunity to attend class. You must cancel on the app or online (not by phone or email). Cancel early to avoid a $20 late cancellation/no show fee.
- If you cancel with less than 4 hours to class, you will be charged a $20 late cancelation/no show fee.
- If you don’t show up for class and don’t cancel, you will be charged a $20 late cancellation/no show fee.
- If you are on the waiting list and get added to the class, you will receive an email and/or text to inform you. This can happen 4 hours prior to class or days before.
- Please make sure to cancel your reservation on the waiting list if you are no longer interested in attending class.
HOW TO CANCEL/MODIFY RESERVATIONS
- Login to your MindBody online account.
- Go to the My Info tab.
- Go to My Schedule and click cancel
- Login to the Mindbody App.
- Go to My Schedule
- Select your reservation and click cancel
All classes are non-refundable. Your credit may be used for a new class.