All classes are in the new STUDIO! Check online for the most up-to-date schedule.
Following the current pandemic guidelines, our classes are small in size but packed with skill and personalized guidance.
We are following CDC protocols to protect you and our staff. Learn more.
All classes are for 16 people. Classes meet at the same time each week.
Waitlists will be available for each class. All waitlists are managed online and through the app.
Masks are optional for Fully Vaccinated individuals during classes.
All classes: Bring a Full water bottle and towel. For yoga classes, bring your own mat and props.
INVIVO’s Virtual Classes and Memberships allow you to find your fitness practice, your way. There is something for everyone. Yoga, Barre, and Fitness classes.
Drop-in $15 or use a Virtual Membership.
• Intro offer – 14 days – $30
• Virtual Monthly 5 visits – $50
• Virtual Monthly Unlimited – $100
Class Package Pricing
• Class Drop-in $20
• 5-Class Package $90 ($18 each)
• 10-Class Package $170 ($17 each)
Buy a Class Package today! Class Packages are good for IN-PERSON.
All sales final. We are a small business and cannot offer refunds on any used or unused classes, appointments/sessions for individual services, or service packages. The Class Schedule is subject to change.
WALK-INS Welcomed. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Reserve your space on our website, use MINDBODY Online or MINDBODY app.
In-Person Memberships are available for month-to-month/autorenew or a 1-month.
1-time visit to the gym $15
GYM, FIT, YOGA and YOGA Plus.
To learn more, call the Front Desk at 414-265-5606.
IN-PERSON CLASS POLICIES
ONLINE reservations are critical to our ability to host in-person classes. If you reserve a spot and don’t show up or cancel at the last minute, someone else loses the ability to take that class.
- Register for classes online and pay at that time. You will receive an online receipt with the reservation when payment is processed.
- If you need to cancel, cancel at least 4 hours before the start of class to give a person on the waitlist the opportunity to attend class. You must cancel on the app or online (not by phone or email). Cancel early to avoid a $20 late cancellation/no show fee.
- If you cancel with less than 4 hours to class, you will be charged a $20 late cancelation/no show fee.
- If you don’t show up for class and don’t cancel, you will be charged a $20 late cancellation/no show fee.
- If you are on the waiting list and get added to the class, you will receive an email and/or text to inform you. This can happen 4 hours prior to class or days before.
- Please make sure to cancel your reservation on the waiting list if you are no longer interested in attending class.
HOW TO CANCEL/MODIFY RESERVATIONS
- Login to your MindBody online account.
- Go to the My Info tab.
- Go to My Schedule and click cancel
- Login to the MindBody App.
- Go to My Schedule
- Select your reservation and click cancel
All classes are non-refundable. Your credit may be used for a new class.