Join us for our Holiday Event this Friday, November 21st for yoga, fitness and shopping! Here are our top 10 wellness gift ideas that you can find at the Holiday Market that night from 5-9pm.
- INVIVO gift cards are a win-win! Give the gift of wellness and receive a gift yourself! This season purchase a $100 INVIVO gift card and receive a $25 gift card as a bonus! Redeem for personal training, yoga therapy, classes or massage!
- Jewelry from Stella & Dot – any lady in your life will delight over trendy and stylish stackable bracelets, fashionable necklaces, or fun scarves. Or give the gift of shopping with a Stella & Dot gift card!
- Formulated with natural botanicals and without harsh chemicals, Arbonne’s lotions and body washes make a great gift to help our skin survive another polar vortex!
- Keep the flu at bay with doTERRA essential oils! Learn how to make a ‘flu bomb’, support immune function with OnGuard, or simply diffuse calming lavender scents throughout your living space. Great for your family or as a gift for anyone!
- Need a stocking stuffer for a yogi in your family? Nothing is more soothing at the end of a yoga practice than your very own lavender-infused eye pillow, handmade with love by our own Jamie Mullen.
- Have you heard about Kombucha? Morningstar Family Farm produces locally made organic kombucha teas. Kombucha is a fermented tea that is enzyme and probiotic-rich. It can help stimulate the immune system, improve digestion and liver function, and prevent cancer. Gift cards are also available for organic, locally grown beef, chicken and pork.
- Stylish new workout clothes that can transition from street to studio are sure to be a hit! Visit with Rebecca Shepard to see the season’s latest trends and offerings.
- A great gift set for any chef or wellness aficionado on your list: organic grapeseed and coconut oils from Wildtree! Grapeseed oil is made from grape seeds after wine production; it requires no new farmland or water to produce. Grapeseed oil is versatile, delicious and good for you! Coconut oil can be used in place of butter in many baking recipes, as well as in oven roasting and pan frying. It has an endless list of health benefits and can be incorporated into beauty regimens!
- Bracelets from Random Balance handmade with 108 beads, symbolizing a mala representing the balance achieved through meditation and yoga. Each bracelet is made from semi-precious stones or hematite beads, believed to promote healing and improve circulation.
- More jewelry from Luna & Fog made by Valeri, one of INVIVO’s front desk receptionists and Jewelry for the Birds made from recycled bicycle inner tubes with proceeds going to purchase bird seed for the North Point Lighthouse.
You can find more information about our Holiday Event on November 21st, including a schedule and list of vendors on our website. Hope to see you there!