Careers & Opportunities
INVIVO Wellness in Milwaukee provides a supportive workplace with the opportunity to enjoy a rewarding career helping our clients achieve their fitness and wellness goals. The following is a list of our current job openings and career opportunities.
- Licensed Massage Therapist – Independent Contractor
INVIVO Wellness, voted Milwaukee’s Best Massage Therapy, is seeking interviews with licensed and experienced massage therapists (2+ continuous work experience). We are kicking off a new compensation system that respects the autonomy you seek, the support you need, and the pay you deserve. This is the perfect opportunity for career driven therapists who desire independence while still enjoying full administrative support within a modern and beautiful setting
. Openingsare limited. Please apply on INDEED.
- Certified Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
INVIVO is seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor
. Asa member of the Personal Training team, you will be responsible for:
– Providing exceptional, individualized personal training sessions that keep clients interested and motivated
– Providing outstanding customer service
– Conducting client consultations and assessments
– Persuasively selling personal training programs to members and clients
– Instructing highly specialized group fitness classes focused on suspension and body weight training systemsRequirements:
– Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Athletic Training or other related field OR minimum one-year personal training experience
– Nationally accredited Personal Training Certification
– Experience teaching group fitness classes
– CPR/AED Certification
– Experience with special populations including prenatal and/or PT/rehab clients preferred. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group Fitness Instructors
INVIVO is seeking passionate and enthusiastic Group Fitness Instructors to teach specialized group fitness classes focused on suspension and body weight training systems. We strive to make our classes educational, challenging and fun! We are open to class ideas and formats – Cardio Circuits, Tabata, HIIT, TRX, TRX Fusion, Core/Pilates, Movement / Posture / Balance, Running Form. Group fitness (ACE, NASM or similar) certification required.
- The shift days and hours are Monday – Fridays: 6:00 am – 9:00 am, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Saturday or Sunday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Ideally teaching 1 type of class 2 times per week.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter with answers to the following Questions: What your teaching strengths and interests? How and where do you pursue your Continuing Education? Why do you want to teach at INVIVO Wellness? Send to email@example.com.
- Certified Yoga Instructors
INVIVO is seeking several passionate, enthusiastic, experienced and dedicated Yoga Instructors who are able to join our team in September. (weekly class or substitute).
As a member of the Yoga Instructor team, you will be responsible for:
– Providing exceptional, well-sequenced yoga classes that keep clients interested and motivated
– Providing outstanding customer service
– Encouraging community involvement among our members by being knowledgeable about INVIVO current events and offerings
– Instructing highly specialized yoga classes (Hatha, Gentle, Slow Flow, Vinyasa, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra, Chair, Pranayama, Meditation, etc.)
– Leading fun and thoughtful workshops
– Demonstrate the ability to teach a safe, fun, well-planned and inspired class
– Minimum 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification
– 1+ years teaching experience and actively teaching
– Current CPR Certification
– Have a strong desire to grow and ability to integrate feedback from team and members
– Experience with special populations preferred
– Knowledge or willingness to learn about other modalities within INVIVOIf interested, please send resume and cover letter with answers to the following Questions: What your teaching strengths and interests? How and where do you pursue your Continuing Education? Why do you want to teach at INVIVO Wellness? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.