Improve your skill, technique, and health.
Join us for Small Group Classes. Class size is limited to only 6 people or less.
Get individualized attention and guidance during these classes.
Classes meet at the same time each week. All classes: Bring a Full water bottle and towel. For yoga classes, bring your own mat and props.
IN-PERSON Small Group Class Pricing
• Class Drop-in $20
• 5-Class Package $90 ($18 each)
• 10-Class Package $170 ($17 each)
Buy a Class Package today!
NEW! In-Person Memberships are available for month-to-month GYM, FIT, YOGA and YOGA Plus. To learn more, call the Front Desk at 414-265-5606.
We are following CDC protocols to protect you and our staff. Learn more.
Mondays from Noon – 12:30 pm with Robert McDonial
Mondays from 5:15 – 6:15 pm with Lauren Wein
Tuesdays from 6:30 – 7:30 pm with Devin Settle
Yoga for Stiff Bodies
Tuesdays from 12:30 – 1:30 pm with Cynthia Akey
Wednesdays from 5:00 – 5:30 pm with Josh Van Schaick
Thursdays from 6:00 – 6:45 pm with Robert McDonial
Yoga for Body, Mind & Spirit
Fridays from Noon – 1:00 pm with Cynthia Akey
IN-PERSON CLASS POLICIES
ONLINE reservations are critical to our ability to host in-person classes. If you reserve a spot and don’t show up or cancel at the last minute, someone else loses the ability to take that class.
- Register for classes online and pay at that time. You will receive an online receipt with the reservation when payment is processed.
- There are 6 spots available and we will allow 4 spots on the waiting list.
- If you need to cancel, cancel at least 4 hours before the start of class to give a person on the waitlist the opportunity to attend class. You must cancel on the app or online (not by phone or email). Cancel early to avoid a $20 late cancellation/no show fee.
- If you cancel with less than 4 hours to class, you will be charged a $20 late cancelation/no show fee.
- If you don’t show up for class and don’t cancel, you will be charged a $20 late cancellation/no show fee.
- If you are on the waiting list and get added to the class, you will receive an email and/or text to inform you. This can happen 4 hours prior to class or days before.
- Please make sure to cancel your reservation on the waiting list if you are no longer interested in attending class.
HOW TO CANCEL/MODIFY RESERVATIONS
- Login to your MindBody online account.
- Go to the My Info tab.
- Go to My Schedule and click cancel
- Login to the MindBody App.
- Go to My Schedule
- Select your reservation and click cancel
All classes are non-refundable. Your credit may be used for a new class.