We want you to know that INVIVO Wellness is committed to providing a safe environment for clients and staff during these challenging times.
As a Wellness Center, we are committed to providing science-based protocols and procedures to ensure the safety of our community. It is our goal to keep all our clients and staff safe, healthy, and stress-free.
Please note and observe the following requirements:
– If you are exhibiting any symptoms including fever, headache, sore throat, or feeling disoriented please DO NOT enter the facility.
– Both staff and clients are required to wear facemasks in all common areas. Masking during all treatments and activities is required. At the discretion of the therapist, unmasking may occur only during treatments that allow the client to lie face down.
– If you do not have a mask we will have masks available for purchase.
– Facemasks are required during all exercise classes and on cardio exercise equipment.
– All staff and clients will sign Covid-19 screenings and clients must sign a Release of Liability Waiver.
– Clients and staff will make every reasonable effort to maintain greater than 6 feet distance from each other in all common areas.
– We will ask you to sanitize your hands when you enter the facility and at any time at the discretion of the staff. If you do not have hand sanitizer we will have hand sanitizer available.
– Finally, we ask that during this time we all practice patience, respect, and kindness.
Thank you for being part of the INVIVO community. We hope that by implementing these requirements we will earn your long-term trust, confidence, and loyalty.