Thank you, as always, for choosing and trusting INVIVO Wellness. Our goal is to keep all our clients and staff safe, healthy, and stress-free.
It has been a long journey for all of us. We have braved so much of it together and alone. Brighter days are ahead. Let’s work together to keep our city and community healthy and strong.
Following updated CDC guidance and local guidelines, supported by our internal decision-making process, the INVIVO Wellness Mask Protocol is being updated in the following ways, effective August 1, 2021.
-MASKS REQUIRED: Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals.
-MASKS OPTIONAL: Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals.
– Social distancing is required throughout the facility.
-All guests are required to follow COVID-19 protocols this includes: washing hands often, maintaining social distance from others who don’t live with you, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces, covering coughs and sneezes, cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces, etc.) See all CDC guidelines.
WHAT’S NEW AT INVIVO ?
Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals. Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals.
Social distancing is required.
Masks are recommended to be worn during classes because of potential increased transmission in larger groups. Instructors may remove masks while teaching classes.
-All lockers are open. We still recommend minimizing personal belongings when possible.
-Towel Service is available. Collect bath towel(s) at the Front Desk. Used towels go through the chute in the locker rooms.
-Water fountain open – only for bottle filling.
-One shower per locker room is now available.
-Saunas are open. Only 2 people at a time. No bare skin contact with sauna surfaces. Flip flops require. Sitting on towels required.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
To ensure the safest and most inclusive environment, INVIVO Wellness staff will treat every guest with dignity, respect, patience, and kindness and expect our guests to do the same.
– if you are exhibiting any symptoms including fever, headache, sore throat, or feeling disoriented please do not enter the facility.
– Our staff will be masked while in public high-traffic INVIVO spaces or in direct service to members and guests.
– If you do not have a mask we will have masks available for purchase.
– We will ask you to sanitize your hands when you enter the facility and at any time at the discretion of the staff. If you do not have hand sanitizer we will have hand sanitizer available.
– We continue to follow CDC sanitizing and hand hygiene protocols.
– We are using Ecolab’s Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant which has been proven effective at killing the SARS-CoV-2 virus in only 30 seconds. Spray bottles are available in the Studio, Gym and locker rooms to be used to disinfect equipment and surfaces.
We will continue to adhere to state and local public health rules and follow CDC guidelines.
Thank you for being part of the INVIVO community. We hope that by implementing these requirements we will earn your long-term trust, confidence, and loyalty.
NEW – as of July 27, 2021 – CDC Fully Vaccinated Guidelines
NEW as of July 29, 2021 – City of Milwaukee Health Department Mask Advisory.
CDC Choosing Safer Act
CDC Masks Protect You & Me
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
– If you are not vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, NOW is the time to get vaccinated to protect yourself, your loved ones, and protect others.
– Continue to take steps to protect yourself and others in all situations, by wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet apart from others, avoiding crowds, and performing hand hygiene.
– Take all precautions when you are in a large public area or in a gathering with unvaccinated people.
– The Milwaukee Health Department strongly advises anyone, regardless of vaccination status, who experiences symptoms or has come in contact with someone who has COVID-19, get tested and quarantine until a negative COVID-19 test is received. More information on free testing locations and hours can be found at milwaukee.gov/COVIDtesting.
– If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should get tested and stay home and away from others.
– If you or someone you know is looking for options to get vaccinated, hours and locations for walk-up clinics and a schedule of mobile clinics can be found at milwaukee.gov/COVIDvax.