Thank you, as always, for choosing and trusting INVIVO Wellness. Our goal is to keep all our clients and staff safe, healthy, and stress-free.
It has been a long journey for all of us. We have braved so much of it together and alone. Brighter days are ahead. Let’s work together to keep our city and community healthy and strong.
Following updated CDC guidance and local guidelines, supported by our internal decision-making process, the INVIVO Wellness Mask Protocol is being updated in the following ways, effective June 1, 2021.
-MASK OPTIONAL: Fully vaccinated individuals may use their own discretion when considering wearing a mask while visiting INVIVO’s fitness spaces (gym, studio, locker rooms, restrooms, etc.). ‘Fully vaccinated’ includes the two-week period after an individual’s final dose (two weeks after a second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, two weeks after the single-shot Johnson & Johnson.)
-MASKS REQUIRED: Non-vaccinated (and other otherwise at-risk) individuals are required to wear masks per CDC guidelines while visiting all INVIVO Wellness spaces.
-MASKS REQUIRED: For everyone in all common areas.
-In our commitment to partnering to build a healthier community – we trust our members and guests. If an individual is using INVIVO Fitness spaces or Wellness spaces (physical therapy, massage therapy, chiropractic and esthetic) without a mask – it will be assumed that the individual is honoring our guidelines and is Fully Vaccinated.
-Should a Fully Vaccinated individual move from a ‘Mask Optional’ space to a ‘Mask Required’ space (example: moving from the Studio to the Reception area) they will be asked to mask up.
-INVIVO Wellness may, based on individual program needs or audiences, identify spaces as ‘Mask Up’ spaces for all users.
-All guests are still required to follow COVID-19 protocols this includes: washing hands often, maintaining social distance from others who don’t live with you, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces, covering coughs and sneezes, cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces, etc.) See all CDC guidelines.
WHAT’S CHANGING AT INVIVO JUNE 1st?
-All lockers are open. We still recommend minimizing personal belongings when possible.
-Towel Service is available. Collect bath towel(s) at the Front Desk. Used towels go through the chute in the locker rooms.
-Water fountain open – only for bottle filling.
-One shower per locker room is now available.
WHAT’S CHANGING AT INVIVO JULY 1st?
Saunas will be open and Mask-optional. Only 2 people at a time. No bare skin contact with sauna surfaces. Flip flops require. Sitting on towels required.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
To ensure the safest and most inclusive environment, INVIVO Wellness staff will treat every guest with dignity, respect, patience, and kindness and expect our guests to do the same.
– if you are exhibiting any symptoms including fever, headache, sore throat, or feeling disoriented please do not enter the facility.
– Our staff will remain masked while in public high-traffic INVIVO spaces or in direct service to members and guests.
– Our staff will ask about your comfort level regarding masks. If you prefer us to be masked, we will be masked.
– If you do not have a mask we will have masks available for purchase.
– All clients will sign Covid-19 Release of Liability Waiver.
– We will ask you to sanitize your hands when you enter the facility and at any time at the discretion of the staff. If you do not have hand sanitizer we will have hand sanitizer available.
– We continue to follow our stringent cleaning and sanitizing protocols.
– We are using Ecolab’s Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant which has been proven effective at killing the SARS-CoV-2 virus in only 30 seconds. Spray bottles are available in the Studio, Gym and locker rooms to be used to disinfect equipment and surfaces.
It is our goal to transition to be a Mask-free facility by August 1, 2021.
We look forward to seeing your smiles again!
We will continue to adhere to state and local public health rules and follow CDC guidelines.
Thank you for being part of the INVIVO community. We hope that by implementing these requirements we will earn your long-term trust, confidence, and loyalty.