Following the current pandemic guidelines, our classes are small in size but packed with skill and personalized guidance.
We are following CDC protocols to protect you and our staff. Learn more.
All classes are for 6 people. Classes meet at the same time each week.
Waitlists will be available for each class. All waitlists are managed online and through the app.
Wearing of face masks is required in common areas and during class.
All classes: Bring a Full water bottle and towel. For yoga classes, bring your own mat and props.
INVIVO’s Virtual Classes and Memberships allow you to find your fitness practice, your way. There is something for everyone. Yoga, Barre, and Fitness classes.
Drop-in (donation-based) or use a Virtual Membership.
Class Package Pricing
• Class Drop-in $20
• 5-Class Package $90 ($18 each)
• 10-Class Package $170 ($17 each)
Buy a Class Package today! Class Packages are good for both IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL!
No WALK-INS. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Reserve your space on our website, use MINDBODY Online or MINDBODY app.
NEW INVIVO Memberships
In-Person Memberships are available for month-to-month/autorenew or a 1-month.
GYM, FIT, YOGA and YOGA Plus.
To learn more, call the Front Desk at 414-265-5606.
In-Person Class Schedule at a Glance
Mondays from Noon – 12:30 pm with Robert McDonial
Mondays from 5:15 – 6:15 pm with Lauren Wein
Tuesdays from 6:30 – 7:30 pm with Devin Settle
Tuesdays from 12:30 – 1:30 pm with Cynthia Akey
Thursdays from 6:00 – 6:45 pm with Robert McDonial
Yoga for Body, Mind & Spirit
Fridays from Noon – 1:00 pm with Cynthia Akey
Saturdays from 9:00 – 9:45 am with Robert McDonial
Saturdays from 9:30 -10:30 am with Rotating Teachers
Saturdays from 11:00 – Noon with Martha
IN-PERSON CLASS POLICIES
ONLINE reservations are critical to our ability to host in-person classes. If you reserve a spot and don’t show up or cancel at the last minute, someone else loses the ability to take that class.
- Register for classes online and pay at that time. You will receive an online receipt with the reservation when payment is processed.
- There are 6 spots available and we will allow 4 spots on the waiting list.
- If you need to cancel, cancel at least 4 hours before the start of class to give a person on the waitlist the opportunity to attend class. You must cancel on the app or online (not by phone or email). Cancel early to avoid a $20 late cancellation/no show fee.
- If you cancel with less than 4 hours to class, you will be charged a $20 late cancelation/no show fee.
- If you don’t show up for class and don’t cancel, you will be charged a $20 late cancellation/no show fee.
- If you are on the waiting list and get added to the class, you will receive an email and/or text to inform you. This can happen 4 hours prior to class or days before.
- Please make sure to cancel your reservation on the waiting list if you are no longer interested in attending class.
HOW TO CANCEL/MODIFY RESERVATIONS
- Login to your MindBody online account.
- Go to the My Info tab.
- Go to My Schedule and click cancel
- Login to the MindBody App.
- Go to My Schedule
- Select your reservation and click cancel
All classes are non-refundable. Your credit may be used for a new class.